This week, Matthew and Ryan record early and talk about this week’s CES impact: minimal. Ryan talks about the Google+ search integration and the special education event Apple is hosting in New York. Matthew talks about the success of TV extensions in the future, Apple TV, Ubuntu TV and Google TV.
- Apple Plans Education Announcement in New York on Jan. 19
- Netflix launches in UK and Ireland with one month’s free trial, £5.99 or €6.99 thereafter
- Vizio aims to disrupt the crowded budget PC market, but can it?
- I Want My Ubuntu TV!
- From the Las Vegas Strip to your living room: Google TV partners at CES
- Pegatron and Foxconn reportedly begin assembly of iPad 3 with Sharp display, launching in early-March
- iPad 3 in production now with high-res display and LTE, says Bloomberg
- Motorola’s Sanjay Jha: ‘Verizon and AT&T don’t want seven stock Android devices on their shelves’
- HP Envy 14 Spectre preview
- The Envy 14 Spectre: HP designs a cool Ultrabook with a Gorilla Glass cover
- Mozilla to build slow-paced Firefox for conservative users
- TSA Makes $400K Off Loose Change
- CES 2012: Victorinox Launches 1TB Swiss Army Knife SSD
- Nuance announces Smart TV play called Dragon TV
- Google Merges Search and Google+ Into Social Media Juggernaut
- Real-Life Examples Of How Google’s “Search Plus” Pushes Google+ Over Relevancy