Matthew Petschl is absent this week, but his position is filled with by guest co-host, Paul Horn. He and Ryan Rampersad lament the closing of BestBuy and discuss what they can do to improve; Google’s Android revenue, Apple lawsuits, PS4 rumors, Go 1.0 and Netflix still caring about DVD.com and a hilarious investigation by Microsoft. At the end, Paul Horn shares a special number with us and leaves us speechless.
- Hits from Seattle
- Hits from Microsoft
- Best Buy feels Amazon squeeze, to close 50 big-box stores
- Google generates four times more revenue from iPhone than Android
- Amazon’s Appstore Generates More Revenue Per Daily User Than Google Play
- Google says Google I/O sold out in 20 minutes, will stream
- Steve Jobs wasn’t a fan of the Siri name
- Official Complaints Over ’4G’ Marketing of New iPad Taking Hold in Europe
- Apple supplier Foxconn cuts working hours, workers ask why
- Oracle vs. Google on Java in Android
- LG mass production of flexible e-ink screen
- Siri Lawsuit
- Google Authenticator 2
- Google releases account activity tool
- GNOME 3.4 Release Notes
- Amazing! Google’s self-driving car allows the blind to drive
- Windows 8 Icon?
- Netflix buys DVD.com
- Ryan: This Picture Is Too Good.