After a nightlong adventure, special guest Sam Ebertz appears alongside Matthew Petschl, musk-rat-hunter extraordinaire, and Ryan Rampersad chat about Facebook buying Ryan’s Instagram account (and every other too), huge Google+ populations, a measly $10 billion in earnings, speculation on iTunes 11 and the App Store split up, iPhone 5 rumors, BestBuy CEO’s resignation over $1.7 billion, the Guild Wars 2 launch, a nook now with a light after Amazon Kindle speculation, and more!
Kudos to Emma Petersen for attempting to podcast and surviving the night. We’ll get there next time.
- Facebook Buys Instagram for Mobile Photo Sharing Edge and Why
- Google+ Gets A Big Refresh With New Navigation, A Redesigned Stream, A Dedicated Hangouts Page & More
- Google Debates Fate Of Motorola Smartphone Business
- Google ‘Plans To Make Substantial Investment’ In Motorola’s Phone Business, Not Sell It
- Larry Page: Google+ Is “Social Spine” With 170M Users, “Healthy Growth” and “Impressive Engagement”
- Google Beats In Q1 2012: Revenue Up 24 Percent To $10.65B, $2.9B In Net Income
- Apple working on iTunes 11 with iOS 6 support, improved iCloud integration
- The 4 inch iPhone 5
- New Address Of Foxconn In Brazil: Steve Jobs Avenue
- Best Buy CEO Brian Dunn Resigns
- Class Claims AT&T Aids & Abets Cellphone Thieves, for the Profit
- Nouveau: Accelerated Open Source driver for nVidia cards
- Matt’s potential sword: Musashi Handmade Zetsurin Samurai Katana Sword Sharp
- Guild Wars 2
- Major U.S. Carriers Agree to Develop Centralized Database to Track Stolen Mobile Phones
- Evernote & Pinterest just had a baby: Enter the new Springpad
- Verizon to intro $30 upgrade fee on April 22nd
- Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight hands-on
- Amazon Now Lets You Trade In Your Old CDs In Exchange For Gift Cards
I hide my credibility in my phaser. It’s definitely not set to stun.