Welcome to The Universe! Sam Ebertz, amateur quantum machinist and astrophysicist is the host. In this first episode, we talk about humans being able to do the impossible, the potentials uses and possibility of mind reading and converting brain signals back into sound and imagery, and NASA problem.
Please pardon some intermittent Skype audio trouble.
- Quantum mechanics
- TED Talk: Garrett Lisi on his theory of everything – geometrically predicting particles
- Higgs boson
- An Anachronism by Sam Ebertz
- Breakthrough: The first sound recordings based on reading people’s minds
- Moore’s law
- Second ‘Blue Marble’ NASA sat pic apes Apollo 17′s stunner
- NASA is too reliant on old technology, report says
- Constellation program
- If I Were President… by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
We’re looking for feedback on this first episode. Let us know what you think!